Good afternoon everybody! I hope your day is going well.
Here are today's Interesting Information Security Bits from around the web.
- An interesting set of threats to think about in 2009.
Tags: ( threats )
- Ax0n has posted a great article. Take a read if you manage or hire "geeks."
HiR Information Report: Open Letter from Geeks to IT Recruiters and Hiring Managers
Tags: ( general career )
- RUXCON presentations are on-line now.
RUXCON Presentations | Infosec Events
Tags: ( conferences presentations ruxcon )
- Like the link title says. The audio from Blackhat Japan 2008 is available now.
Black Hat Japan 2008 Audio | Infosec Events
Tags: ( conferences blackhat audio 2008 japan )
- An interesting perspective.
Alex Payne | Why I Don't Work In Information Security
Tags: ( general )
- Richards lists the favorites of the information security related books he reviewed last year. Good stuff in there.
TaoSecurity: Best Book Bejtlich Read in 2008
Tags: ( books )
That's it for today. Have fun!
Subscribe to my RSS Feed if you enjoy these daily Interesting Bits posts.