Good afternoon everybody! I hope your day is going well.
Here are today's Interesting Information Security Bits from around the web.
- Some good tips in this article about dealing with unkowns when performing a risk assessment.
Assuming the breach: Mapping the Unknown Unknowns
Tags: ( risk-management )
- Matt has a good article up that takes a quick look at what the power companies are doing.
SMRT Grid : Liquidmatrix Security Digest
Tags: ( power scada )
- Xavier talks about a nifty too called SEAT (Search Engine Assessment Tool.) Definitely worth taking a look at.
/dev/random >> Blog Archive >> Introduction to SEAT
Tags: ( tools seat )
- Chris posts part two of his rebuttal to Stuart King. Good stuff in there.
Stuart King - Information Security Annoyances - Response 2 << Risktical Ramblings
Tags: ( risk-modeling )
- Dave offers some suggestions on things we should be doing during these difficult times where layoff are becoming more and more prevalent.
ShackF00 >> Security's Role in Downsizing
Tags: ( general )
That's it for today. Have fun!
Subscribe to my RSS Feed if you enjoy these daily Interesting Bits posts.