Good afternoon everybody! I hope your day is going well.
Here are today's Interesting Information Security Bits from around the web.
- Looks like it is going to be a busy week this week. Microsoft is issuing a pretty good sized batch of patches.
Microsoft Patch Tuesday for April 2009: eight bulletins - Ars Technica
Tags: ( microsoft patches vulnerability )
- This looks interesting. A virtual browser.
Techworld.com - Startup puts web browsers 'in the cloud'
Tags: ( browser )
- A nifty tip on how to get at the data your fat client is passing back and forth to the app server.
PortSwigger.net - web application security: Intercepting thick client communications
Tags: ( webappsec appsec )
- Kees brings us some interesting information that could be very helpful in developing and maintaining our awareness efforts.
Why we sometimes think cheating is OK - Kees Leune Information Security Blog
Tags: ( general )
- Damon has a nice description of one of the worms that hit Twitter this weekend.
DCortesi . blog >> Twitter StalkDaily Worm Postmortem
Tags: ( twitter worm )
That's it for today. Have fun!
Subscribe to my RSS Feed if you enjoy these daily Interesting Bits posts.