Good afternoon everybody! I hope your day is going well.
Here are today's Interesting Information Security Bits from around the web.
- Some good stuff for you to read by Rsnake.
RFC1918 Blues ha.ckers.org web application security lab
Tags: ( networking security )
- Want some Sophos swag? All you have to do is successfully complete this crossword puzzle, then be picked out of a hat.
Computer security cryptic crossword | Graham Cluley's blog
Tags: ( challenge puzzle )
- Over the last couple of days there has been a lot of news and blog traffic about an alleged 0wning of T-Mobile. I was reluctant to mention anything about it until it was more certain that it was true. Looks like it is.
T-Mobile data on Full Disclosure is real | threatpost
Tags: ( t-mobile breach )
- My dad was a doctor. This post reminds me of things he used to say. Read along as Rich re-interprets emergency medicine tenets as information security ones
Securosis Blog | The Laws of Emergency Medicine--Security Style
Tags: ( general )
- A nice post about using VMWare and NFS together. (Hat tip to Aneel's tumblr blog http://irg.tubmblr.com)
Virtual Geek: A Multivendor Post to help our mutual NFS customers using VMware
Tags: ( nfs vmware )
- This is a very good article about using VMWare and iSCSI together. It was published in January of this year. (Hat tip to Aneel's tumblr blog http://irg.tubmblr.com)
Virtual Geek: A Multivendor Post to help our mutual iSCSI customers using VMware
Tags: ( vmware iscsi )
- I have skimmed the first part of the paper referenced here. It looks very interesting.
New paper by Amit Klein (Trusteer) - Temporary user tracking in major browsers and Cross-domain information leakage and attacks
Tags: ( paper privacy )
That's it for today. Have fun!
Subscribe to my RSS Feed if you enjoy these daily Interesting Bits posts.