Here are today's Interesting Information Security Bits from around the web.
- "This document was produced jointly with the OWASP mobile security project. It is also published as an ENISA deliverable in accordance with our work programme 2011. It is written for developers of smartphone apps as a guide to developing secure apps. It may however also be of interest to project managers of smartphone development projects. "
Smartphone Secure Development Guidelines -- ENISA
Tags: ( appsec guide enisa smartphone)
- A reverse engineering challenge for you.
Tags: ( challenge reverse-engineering)
- Very cool.
TaoSecurity: Dustin Webber Creates Network Security Monitoring with Siri
Tags: ( siri network-security)
- Tom's excellent guide to Facebook's privacy and security settings has gotten an update. Go use it.
Social Media Security >> Facebook Privacy & Security Guide Updated to v3.0
Tags: ( facebook privacy)
- Richard points out this report which you really ought to read. Good stuff in there.
TaoSecurity: Thoughts on 2011 ONCIX Report
Tags: ( issb report)
- Wow. This is pretty amazing. Fraudsters used cell phone number porting to steal money.
Fraudsters beat two-factor authentication, steal $45k
Tags: ( multi-factor sms fraud )
That's it for today. Have fun!
Subscribe to my RSS Feed if you enjoy these daily Interesting Bits posts.