Just a quick note to let you know that I will be speaking at RSA USA 2013 in February. I'm pretty excited about it.
The title of my talk is Winchester House Security: Why Enterprise Security Architecture Matters
It's a quick 20 minute exploration of how we manage to end up in a place where:
- We don't have a good idea how everything fits together.
- In some cases, we don't even know what we have.
- Things don't talk to each other.
- Things don't talk to anything.
- We have unintentionally repetitive solutions..
Just so I'm not a complete Debbie downer, I'll also share how you can get started on the path to building an Enterprise Security Architecture which helps us avoid the things listed above.
I'm speaking at 11:40 on Friday in Room 309.